Adult Toys and Enhancements
- Gen Silent is a powerful documentary by Stu Maddux, which shows the disparity in the quality of paid caregiving from mainstream care facilities committed making their LGBT residents safe and happy to places where LGBT elders face discrimination by staff and bullying by other seniors.
- SexSmartFilms.com offers classic and contemporary educational films, viewable online. Many free videos; premium subscriptions provide access to resources for sex therapists and educators.
- Sex Therapy Video Series produced and directed by Mark Schoen includes couples’ guides to sexual pleasure through sensate focus. DVDs available for heterosexual, lesbian, and gay couples.
- Sinclair Institute offers a host of sexual education videos that are tastefully produced. Of special interest to older adults may be the titles “The Couples Gide to Great SEx Over 40” (Vol. I and II).
- Improving the Lives of Transgender Older Adults: Recommendations for Policy and Practice is a very useful report published by the National Center for Transgender Equality and SAGE (Services and Advocacy for GLBT Elderly.
- JustGetTested.com offers inexpensive and confidential STD and sexual wellness blood testing in over 1700 locations throughout the United States. Visit the website, buy the test, take the test to a local lab, and receive your results in 2-3 days.
- The Sexuality and Access Survey Summary is survey is a first step toward addressing the sexuality-related experiences of people with disabilities who make use of attendant support in their daily lives and the experiences of those who provide these services and support.